Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Nolan!

Today's post is not about nutrition but a special one for someone who is very important in my life, my boyfriend Nolan. Today is the 2nd anniversary of his 21st birthday aka 23 years old! This is also the third birthday I have gotten the pleasure of celebrating with him. The first birthday came not long after we started dating just about 2 1/2 years ago. My how time flies. 


Unfortunately, or rather fortunate for him, I will not get to celebrate it with him today as he is sitting on the beach in Hilton Head relaxing with the boys. Lucky him! and what do I get to do today? Go to work and come home to a disaster of an apt. to unpack. I'd appreciate if you brought me back some sand in a bottle so I can feel like I was there. Although thanks to modern technology I will get to see him via video chat. As soon as he get's home I will be right there to shower him with gifts and desserts to celebrate. You only turn 23 once, right? 


I usually give 2 gifts, one that he really wants and then one that is something a little more meaningful that I have made. My most recent crafty gift was framing the trail maps for the mountains we skied on in Aspen. It was a big hit but, I think this crafty birthday gift tops them all. I'm so excited that I am forcing my fingers not to type out what it is. Once he gets the gift I will surely share with all of you. Those of you who know...shhhhh. 


 Happy 23rd birthday to my best friend and boyfriend Nolan. I can't wait until you get home to celebrate it with you. I love you.  



No comments:

Post a Comment